Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Demand Generation Manager is responsible for developing and executing lead generation initiatives to support our monthly goals. You should have experience with marketing campaigns creation of engaging and effective content for multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Implement weekly lead generation efforts through inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Content Marketing, build and manage a library of compelling content that attracts defined buyer personas to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.), through each phase of the sales funnel
- Outlines methods to source new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email and content to increase conversion rates
- Use weekly campaign data to drive decisions, leveraging analytics to continually refine and improve content and processes
- Stay up on industry news and trends, identifying event opportunities accordingly
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- At least 4-5 years of marketing experience in lead generation, conversion optimization and/or email marketing
- Experience with CRM / marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo) on a day-to-day basis, including for email creation, campaign setup, creating reports, detail analysis, etc.
- Familiar with building out campaigns within a marketing automation platform, including emails, landing pages, blog posts, ads
- Demonstrated skill in Demand Gen tactics, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search & Display, Website, Social Media, and Email marketing
- Clear communications and writing skills with a passion for developing compelling and creative copy
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality