Responsible for cleanliness of all china, glass, silver, pots and pans, back of the kitchen and dumpster area.
• Be punctual to begin your work
• Wear proper uniform (black slacks, Black Bear Diner Tee-shirt, hat and black Slip-proof restaurant shoes).
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times, facial hair must be well trimmed, nails must be clean and trimmed, no excessive jewelry
• Responsible for the sanitation of all dishes, glassware and silverware
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the dishwashing machine
• Responsible to maintain the dish machine chemicals and sanitation fluids
• All pots and pans are to be washed following the proper procedures, pre-soak, wash, rinse, sanitize
• Responsible for the organization of the dish room
1. Must be able to stand, walk and stay on his/her feet for prolonged periods of time. This could be up to four
hours without a break period to sit down.
2. Lift up to 50 pounds at a given time.
3. Must be able to multi-task (including use of communication via a radio head set.)