Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC, is one of the leading networks of outpatient Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs) in the United States. We employ over 700 people and are growing rapidly. Our goal is to support the successful recovery of our patients and improve the quality of their lives. We provide evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities. We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance use disorder and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity & commitment to the provision of effective patient care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the Maintenance of safe treatment and the working environment.
- Inspect the clinic's interior to ensure that is presentable, safe and secure.
- Inspect the clinic's surroundings and parking lot to ensure that it is secure and that no current threat or nuisance exists, as well as ensure that all staff and patient vehicles are parked in designated spaces.
- Conduct walkthroughs of the inside and outside of the clinic on an hourly basis
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and patients
- Ability to follow Aegis Treatment Center, LLC. administrative and clinical policies
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Detailed and customer service oriented
- Wear an Aegis uniform