HOME HEALTHCARE RN | Great Pay, Flexible Schedule, Educational Opportunities
Would you like to be in control of your income potential and schedule? Apply with Love My Nurse today!
Love My Nurse is a locally owned and operated home health care company founded in 2015 to meet the need in the Wichita area for caring, comprehensive home health care.
We’re looking for caring, professional Licensed RNs to deliver personalized home health care services that will speed healing, manage ongoing conditions and enhance the quality of clients’ lives.
The Love My Nurse main office is located at 1634 E Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67214, and serves clients in a thirty-mile radius of Wichita, Kansas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay—Up to $35/visit
- Great benefits (AFLAC, Superior Vision, Smartflex 125 Plan)
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly work environment
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Love My Nurse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Love My Nurse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Love My Nurse expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Love My Nurse’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Only fully completed applications will be considered. A fully completed application must contain the last seven (7) years of work history and all information for consideration must be contained within the application itself. Applications containing the phrase "Please see résumé" and other similar variants will not be accepted, and the application will be removed from consideration.
- Applicant profiles and résumés submitted through partnering job sites are not accepted in lieu of applications. Applicants submitting applicant profiles and résumés through partnering job sites instead of submitting a completed application will be sent a link to fully complete the application. Applicants who don't submit a fully completed application within seven (7) days of being sent the link will be removed from consideration.
- Upon submitting a completed application, applicants will be sent an online assessment that takes approximately 40-60 minutes to complete. Applicants have seven (7) days to complete the assessment before the link expires.
- Communications are sent via the email provided in the application.
- Due to COVID-19, initial interviews will be conducted by phone or virtually.
Love My Nurse, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled