Housekeeping Attendants (ref 5505)
If you are looking for a team that brings out the best in each other, a team that has fun and are proud of their work - we want to hear from you!
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel, and are offering temporary shared accommodation. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $17.00-$19.00 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
Full time and Part time opportunities available. Weekend availability is preferred.
What we offer:
- Staff Accommodation
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites Kelowna Airport).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for four hotels within Kelowna.
- Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and public areas
- Notifies management of any damage to guest rooms and ensures rooms are made ready for occupancy
- Collects guest items from the room after checkout and report to lost and found
- Assists in room inspection of the cleaned guest room
- Submit maintenance requests for repairs and work and safety hazards
- Follow company health & safety and security procedures
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests needs
- Perform other job duties as directed
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, with time management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position