Experience and Description:
Assist the Chief of Naval Research and Corporate
staff, which requires technical support services to manage and administer a
broad array of Science and Technology, and effectively portray it to
Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Navy (DON) senior leadership,
potential customers in academia, and government and industrial communities.
The objective of these Technical Support Services is to provide ONR Corporate
Management with a flexible, skilled management function capable of assisting
current staff with the myriad of changing challenges facing corporate
management in the day to day mission of ONR.
Each individual shall possess:
- An Active SECRET level security clearance.
- Requires five
(5) Years of Program Management or Program Management support experience in
Science and Technology or Acquisition Program Management with a Master’s
degree in a relevant technical field related to areas of science and
technology investment; two (2) years of Program Management or Program
Management support experience with a PhD degree in a relevant technical field
related to areas of science and technology investment; or 10 years of Program
Management or Program Management support experience with a BS degree in a
relevant technical field related to areas of science and technology
- Experience interfacing
with various performer types such as academia, industry and government
performers is required.
- Experience in assisting in the management of large
complex technical development programs is required.
- Experience in DoD S&T and
acquisition organizational structure is required.
- Experience in preparing
program material and answering data calls from senior navy leadership and
Congress is required.
- While not required, relevant DAWIA certification or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC/P /PM)is desired. This position will be onsite.
Arlington, VA, Monday - Friday (40 hours/week regularly) *** Currently Telework Due to Covid-19 ***
The ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visit Program for Employees & Dependents - unlimited number of visits at no cost
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match and profit share options
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled