Our mission at Best Dispensary is to Cultivate Good Times for our customers and our team members. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional development of all team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet and warmly greet patients and guests upon entering the facility.
- Verify that they are over 21 years of age.
- Provide quality customer service to the standard of company image and brand with a pleasant personality.
- Answer and direct phone calls accordingly.
- Multitask and prioritize duties necessary to meet customer needs.
- Maintain assigned spaces in an organized, clean, and tidy fashion.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, etc...)
- Up-to-date on the latest local and state regulations and guideline changes.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift up to 40 pounds without assistance. Must be physically fit and able-bodied.
- Must be able to walk, carry, bend, and stand for the entire work shift.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- $13.00 per hour plus tips
- Full time eligible for benefits after 90 days.
Best Dispensary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not apply in person.