Restaurant 17 is seeking a professional, experienced Sous Chef with a passion to work in this restaurant. Must have at least 3 year's experience, be reliable, punctual, have open availability, a willingness to learn, work well with others, and be detailed oriented. We need leadership qualities to stand out, and people who lead by example on a daily basis.
We offer a fun-loving, focused atmosphere in a high volume restaurant. The staff and culture are a priority as we strive for an excellent guest experience, every time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on Experience
- Restaurant: 3 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Lead team in all aspects of day to day duties
- Work closely with the Chef to create new menu items, improve productivity, and execute all aspects of service
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes