Hourly Staff Needed for All Positions at LexLive
LexLive (Big Picture Ventures, LLC) Lexington, Kentucky
LexLive is excited to be open in Downtown Lexington, KY.
LexLive is the place to go for fun and entertainment in the Lexington area and you can be part of it all by joining our team! We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, energetic and responsible people to fill hourly staff positions throughout our entire location.
- Line/Prep Cooks
- Team Assistants (T.A.s)
- Dish Machine Operators
- Concessions Hosts
- Movie Theatre Ushers
- Box Office Hosts
- Redemption Game Hosts
- Bowling Hosts
- Maintenance Technicians
Job Requirements for most positions:
- Must be 16 years of age or older (18+ for some positions)
- All education levels considered
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Basic math and computer skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with other team members
- Ability to stay calm and make good decisions under pressure
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a regular basis for long periods of time with reasonable accommodations
- Physical ability to perform cleaning tasks, serving and lifting up to 50lbs with reasonable accommodations
- LexLive is an entertainment venue open 365 days a year and will be busiest on nights, weekends and holidays. All employees are expected to be available to work most nights, weekends and holidays.
- Deliver exemplary guest service to each guest throughout their visit.
- Be a team player and display willingness and ability to assist when needed throughout the location.
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in your assigned work areas throughout shift (sweep, mop, clean tables etc).
- Assist in creating a fun guest experience through friendly interactions while maintaining professional and appropriate behavior.
- Maintain excellent service while abiding by all business, health and safety guidelines, even during busy and distracting periods.
- Proactively identify and assist guests who may need assistance.
- Maintain excellent personal and professional cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure equipment and fixtures are in complete working order. Report any broken equipment or potential safety hazards to management immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times and immediately report any concerns regarding personal or guest safety to management.
- Complete all assigned side work, including on-going side work and specific cleaning assignments.
- Abide by all appropriate health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of yourself, the public and the LexLive team.
(See specific job descriptions for additional information/requirements)