- Participate on KET's adult education team supporting development, implementation, and evaluation of adult education instructional resources and professional development materials.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate KET adult education professional development training and presentations, online and in person, for adult educators.
- Develop and implement strategies for sharing information with educators, learners, and PBS Stations across the country to increase usage of KET adult learning resources.
- Maintain records and run reports tracking usage and impact of adult ed resources
- Monitor and update course support content in PBS LearningMedia, FastForward, and Workplace Essential Skills
- Collaborate with other departments on content development projects
- Provide customer service to supplement the adult ed sales division
- Create content for KET Adult Education websites, including writing and editing copy and developing special features and publishing a monthly electronic newsletter
- Collaborate with the Education Division's Instructional Resource Services Specialist in the development, production, uploading, and tagging of adult education resources for KET's educational repositories
- Represent KET at appropriate and related partner meetings, conferences, and other events
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus five years of professional-level experience in adult education, curriculum design or a related field. Master's degree may substitute for up to two years of required experience.
- Knowledge of and experience using education technology, software, and equipment strongly desired
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Some travel required
For more information on the organization, visit our website here - KET
Kentucky Educational Television Foundation Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled