EMT/First Aid (Seasonal 2023)
An Emergency Medical Technician will provide medical care for guests and employees whenever a situation
arises. Will help maintain a safe work environment. This document identifies the qualifications and duties
expected of an EMT.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide medical assistance during emergency situations.
- Recognize and prevent safety hazards to ensure the safety of all guests and associates.
- Perform rescues and provide emergency care as needed.
- Working effectively individually or as a team member to follow the park facility emergency action plan.
- Cleaning equipment and replacing damage/used equipment.
- Checking trauma bags and back boards and completing daily equipment checklist.
- Recognize the need for special or additional assistance including advanced life support.
- Responding to park EAP (Emergency Action Plan)
- Maintain a professional image.
- Multi-task while being attentive to guests and remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Make certain all company policies and procedures are adhered to by guests.
- Always ensure a safe working environment for all guests and employees.
- Work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Follow all company policies and procedures while protecting company assets.
- Report any theft or suspicious activity to management ASAP. • Take pride in wardrobe & appearance.
- Assist other departments as staffing needs require.
Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age.
NREMT (National Registry Emergency Medical Technician) Certification
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Season Pass to Big Rivers Waterpark.
- Season Passes for Parents
- Discounts on Food, Beverage and Merchandise.
- Discounts on General Admission Tickets
- Employee Events and Parties
This job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position