Reports to: Lead Driver
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a Driver who can transport clients from the airport during arrival and discharge as well as during treatment duration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Pick-up clients and drop off clients at airport or other mass transit locations
- Transport clients during treatment to any of a number of locations based on program requirements, clinical need, or medical need
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of clients on a daily basis
- Interface with families, treatment team members and case management
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- Valid state issued drivers license required with clean driving record for minimum of last three years.
- Must be at least 25 years of age based on insurance requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be insurable on our company vehicle liability insurance
- Ability to read and interpret written information
- Must have outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior and appearance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy
- Ability to work various shifts and schedules required
Addiction Campuses is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will need to pass a drug screen and background check prior to employment offered.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled