As a personnel assessment, consulting, and software company with a diverse array of legal needs, we’re looking for someone with experience as a legal assistant or paralegal either in a law firm or a company. The bulk of the legal work we have is centered on management and protection of our copyrights and trademarks. We also have work related to reviewing and managing new and existing contracts, and corporate governance. The position is managed by an in-house attorney and may also work with outside counsel.
Kolbe’s flagship product is the Kolbe A™ Index — a powerful, 36 question assessment that helps people understand how they naturally take action. Because this assessment is so integral to our work, candidates will take this as part of our interview process. The great news: even if the position isn’t right for you, taking the assessment will give you new insight to help find a role that’s perfect for your instinctive strengths.
Intellectual Property Management:
- · Prepare and submit applications for Trademark and Copyright registration of new works
- · Manage compliance with filings for previous Trademark and Copyright registration
- · Conduct copyright and trademark reviews of works submitted by clients
- · Perform copyright and trademark surveillance to protect existing works
- · Draft cease and desist letters for possible infringement occurs
- · Manage new and existing License Agreements with independent Kolbe Certified™ consultants
- · Review and manage new vendor and client contracts
- · Prepare and record corporate minutes
- · Prepare annual state corporate filings
** Metro Phoenix Candidates Only **
The following are some of the Benefits offered to Kolbe Employees:
- · Medical, Dental and Vision
- · Life Insurance
- · Long-term Disability
- · 401(k) Plan
- · Health and Flexible Spending Accounts
- · Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Kolbe Corp, a Phoenix-based company, provides consulting, assessments and software to help people of all ages identify their instinctive talents, develop their confidence, and use their innate abilities to succeed in school, business, and life. For more than 40 years, the Kolbe suite of products and system has been used by organizations such as Intel, Volkswagen, NASA, and thousands of other companies of all sizes. We’ve been recognized in The Wall Street Journal, ABC Nightly News, USA Today, and CNN. www.kolbe.com
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.