Iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services and community relationships.
We are currently seeking a passionate individual for the position of Administrative Assistant located at the Lexington Golf & Country Club.
Up to Par Management is actively seeking a prolific and talented Administrative Assistant to help manage the Lexington Golf and Country Club of Lexington, Va. The Administrative Assistant will report to the General Manager. S/he will assist with all aspects of the day-to-day operations and work cooperatively with other departments. The position will promote an exceptional golf and country club experience and provide excellent services to members and guests. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, and project management skills. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes that our associates are our most important resource and therefore takes great pride in selecting individuals that help us to deliver on our purpose, To Positively Impact Others.
This Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
General Manager and the Director of Finance/HR.
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for managers and supervisors
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking, and petty cash
- general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- maintain office supply inventories
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- information gathering and information monitoring
- problem assessment and problem-solving
- written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
- planning and organizing
$12/hr + Benefits
The compensation package also includes health, dental, vision (premium co-share with the employer), five paid holidays, vacation, personal time off and sick pay.
Associates will be given a job description by management for which they are responsible. Job descriptions are intended to be overall guidelines for the job and NOT a step-by-step account of the Associates' duties and may be revised by management from time to time. It is imperative that each Associate understands the job description and asks for a review whenever uncertainties about specific responsibilities arise.
Why Up To Par?
Up to Par Management/Taylor Hospitality is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club and hospitality operations. Up to Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner clubs, hotels, restaurants, and associates.
Up To Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.