Breakfast Supervisor - Hampton Inn&Suites
The Breakfast Supervisor will be responsible for welcoming our guests to the breakfast area, making sure they have everything they need to start the day off right. This is the ideal position for someone who shines in guest service, has excellent attention to detail, can multitask and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
General Duties and Responsibilities
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards - Providing personalized service to all guests
· Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns
· In charge of all breakfast orders; maintaining appropriate level of stock
· Following the First In First Out method of handling food and beverage
· Work together with Front Office Manager for scheduling for Breakfast staff
· Occasionally assist with Front Office operations
· Assist and direct breakfast attendant(s) as necessary
· Hire, Train, Develop, Performance Manage, and Motivate breakfast employees
· Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
· Prepare inventory logs of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
· Preparing and setting up hot food items as per Food & Beverage operations guidelines
· Understand, follow and implement food safe guidelines
· Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
· Restocking items consistently throughout breakfast hours and for the next day
· Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
· Report any safety concerns or hazards to Manager on duty
· Assist with light cleaning duties & keeping the breakfast area looking its best
· Assist with light cleaning duties & keeping the front entrance/Hotel lobby area looking its best
· In charge of maintaining all banquet spaces; refilling coffee, tea, water as necessary
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Front Office Manager or Manager on duty
Skills and Qualifications
· 1 Year Experience in Food & Beverage
· Competent communication skills, in the form of: oral, reading and writing.
· Second language would be a great asset.
· Must be physically fit, will be required to lift upwards of 50 lbs at times
· Interpersonal skills: must be polite, professional and ensure guests are satisfied with their experience
· Valid Food Safe Certificate Level 1
· Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, days, weekends and holidays
· Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.