Evening Facilities Manager
The National WWII Museum is currently seeking an Evening Facilities Manager. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Facilities and provides leadership, supervision, and training to custodial supervisors, custodians, and custodian event-set up teams so that the Museum is clean, safe, and welcoming for visitors, staff, and volunteers.
- Assists with interviewing and hiring staff; schedules staff.
- Directs and supervises teams to ensure assigned duties are completed according to standard operating procedures; coordinates cleaning and maintenance tasks with the event schedule.
- Serves as the Facilities point of contact for events; develops floor plans and attends weekly events meeting; inspects rooms during special events to ensure compliance with BEO.
- Assures that Facilities staff adhere to safety guidelines.
- Incorporates emergency management guidelines into the daily work plan as necessary.
- Works closely with the Assistant Director by proposing process improvements and staff training needs as appropriate.
- Minimum of five yearsâ€™ experience in facilities management, preferably in a museum environment.
- Knowledge of computerized facility management systems.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work on concurrent assignments under pressure and to consistently meet deadlines.
- As needed, ability to work a flexible schedule.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.