GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Models Q2 Service and Sales programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Builds customer relationships by being accountable for representing QNB to the customer in a courteous, confidential, and professional manner, and for providing prompt efficient and accurate service in processing transactions through consultative selling and cross-selling in a positive manner.
- Cross-sells deposit and loan products and refers customers to appropriate person or department.
- Performs paying and receiving teller functions accurately and balances cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the role of Financial Service Representative.
- Able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Must have strong QNB product knowledge and actively champion QNB Service and Sales, referral and product campaigns.
- Completes assigned compliance training in a timely manner and demonstrates ability to apply training to their duties and responsibilities.
- Assumes additional job-related duties as requested including the ability to work at any branch location.
REQUIRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time – all day if necessary.
2. Successful experience working with customers and co-workers.
3. Must complete basic FSR training and new accounts training within the first 6 months of employment.
4. Must complete FSR certification requirement within 18 months of hire.
5. Ability to lift and maneuver 25-50 pound coin bags.
6. Communication skills that model QNB’s sales efforts; including the ability to identify and fulfill customers' current and future needs.
7. Requires basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills. Completion of high school, vocational training or equivalent.
8. Fulfill QNB compliance in operations and security by adhering to government regulations, QNB policy, and established procedures.
9. Must successfully complete Principles of Banking within the first 18 months of employment (grade of C or higher).
10. Must fulfill re-certification requirements for FSR annually
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
1. Operate an on-line teller terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine and possess keyboarding skills and have a comfort with standard computer skills (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
2. Previous or current bank experience desired, but not required.