IT Helpdesk Specialist
Do you love technology? Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your career? Join our Team!
We are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist - Tier 1 to join our rapidly growing team in Huntersville, NC!
This is a REMOTE position, but must be based in the Charlotte, NC area.
As a member of our Systems Team, you can help Payentry provide excellent service, and results to our clients.
What will you do?
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Monitor help desk system
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience
- Support client's needs and requests including training clients on system functionality
- Responsible for learning and understanding system functionality
- Engage clients in product features and functionality
- Work with a great team to support our clients!
- Utilize our technology to assist with payroll, time & attendance, HR and much more!
What do you need?
- A passion for customer service
- A high level of integrity always and the capacity to find something positive in everything
- The ability to challenge thinking and influence others in more productive ways
- The aptitude to innovate and be passionately exceptional
- Inquisitive nature and the skill to ask engaging questions
- A commitment to teamwork
What's in it for you?
- A career (not just a job) at a growing company
- A supportive, team-based, 100% remote work environment
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- 100% company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Student loan assistance program (up to 3% of base salary)
- 401(k) with a company match and immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Immediate eligibility for generous paid time-off package (including all federal holidays)
Who is Payentry?
We are a dynamic and dedicated group of individuals, working remotely across the US, and are looking for talented, passionate, and curious people to expand our team. Payentry offers human capital management services and solutions to employers across the US. Payentry is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform helping companies increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give them a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees. Our mission is “Helping people get the most of their workday” and providing the best systems and service for growing our clients’ businesses.