Casino LP was recently acquired by a new ownership group and is undertaking a
transformation and modernization of its casino businesses located in Calgary
and Red Deer. We are an Alberta-based, family-owned business looking to grow
our casino’s team. Our current locations include Cash Casino Calgary, Cash
Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary. We
are currently constructing a brand new 72,000 sq ft casino at the Calgary
International Airport that is expected to open in October 2022!
This is a great opportunity to join
Cash Casino as the Food and Beverage Supervisor. The Food and Beverage Supervisor will report
directly to the F&B Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
a high level of customer service.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with
the mission of Cash Casino Calgary.
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs and followed and
completed on a timely basis.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service,
quality, the appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes,
and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and
presented in an acceptable manner.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, provincial,
county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labour
requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash
handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with casino policies and
- Ensure controls are in place for electronic/cash
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food
quality & service.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks,
such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding
- Administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective
action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to
determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers
suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet
guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure
guest service standards and efficient operations.
years experience as manager/supervisor in the hospitality environment.
- Experience in front-of-the-house food and beverage
- Casino, hotel or resort experience preferred, but
- Mandatory Valid AGLC Proserve Certification.
- Basic food safety required.
This role requires a clear
criminal record check.
Competitive compensation will be
based on experience and education. Compensation
includes individual and family health, life insurance, dental benefits, and
To learn more, please
visit our Cash Casino website at https://www.cashcasino.ca/ and Ace Casino
website at https://acecasinos.ca/