Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Education and Access
The National WWII Museum is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Education and Access. This position serves as the primary support position to the Vice President and is responsible for a wide variety of internal and external communications involving day-to-day operations with specific attention to coordinating the work of the Vice President. Additionally, the Executive Assistant performs numerous complex secretarial and administrative tasks requiring exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of five years senior level administrative experience. In addition, exceptional oral and written communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information are required. Finally, exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work on multiple assignments under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines are a must.
The National WWII Museum offers a competitive wage and benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance – 2 plan options; Museum pays 75% of premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) – Museum matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6%; employer contribution fully vested after 3 years of employment
- Life insurance and AD&D - $15,000 policy employer paid; additional life and AD&D available
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays per year
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Employee assistance program
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.