Capital Projects Accountant
This part-time position will report to the Controller. The Capital Projects Accountant will report on project completeness, track construction costs, and monitor budget to actuals.
The role will prepare change orders, monthly accruals, purchase orders and monitor all phases of our capital projects as it relates to accounting for the construction costs of our capital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with knowledge of construction accounting and 2-5 years of experience
• Intermediate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles with special emphasis on those principles relating construction accounting.
• Ability to learn various database and software programs to perform analysis and reconciliations and successfully research and resolve discrepancies.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Initiative, organizational skills, good judgment, and the ability to handle a high volume of transactions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in the operation of various accounting software programs.
• Strong attention to detail.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.