Casinos and ACE Casino were recently acquired by a new ownership group and is
undertaking a transformation and modernization of its Casino businesses located
in Calgary and Red Deer. We are an Alberta based, family-owned business looking
to grow our Casino’s leadership team. Our current locations include Cash Casino
Calgary, Cash Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary. Plans are underway for construction of a
brand-new facility by the Calgary Airport.
The Successful candidate demonstrates
exceptional mathematical and analytical skills, thrives in a fast-paced
environment, and possesses a strong working knowledge of table games.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Deals Table Games in accordance with AGLC Terms and Conditions
and ensures compliance with AGLC policies.
· Performs Cash and Chip transactions and ensures the integrity of
· Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with
guests, ownership, employees, the AGLC and the community ad charitable
· Be a great team player and exemplify outstanding guest services,
to both internal as well as external guests.
· Welcomes guests to the table and responds to guests’ issues and
escalate as required.
· Promotes and maintains the highest level of integrity and
· Observe problematic guest behaviours or discrepancies and report
to Supervisors as required.
· Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and
other statutory regulations
· Every team member will follow and support the Core Values, of
the ownership company.
Other Duties as required.
Education and Experience
· Preferably minimum of high school education or suitable
combination of education and experience.
· Minimum six (6) months of dealing experience.
· Current AGLC Registration.
· Clear Criminal Records Check.
· Current AGLC Phase 1 and AML Certifications.
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to speak English is mandatory. Ability to fluently speak additional
languages is an asset.
· Strong Work Ethic with ability to maintain professionalism and a
high level of confidentiality.
· Experience dealing with VIP or “high stakes” guests is considered
to be an asset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, organized with strong problem
· Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible
schedule, including graveyards, weekends, evenings, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on guest and
business needs. Frequent standing, sitting, and walking.
· Professional demeanor and ability to approach situations in a
· A passion for providing excellent service and full alignment
with the organizations vision.
· Ability to work under pressure and treat others with respect
regardless of their status of position.
· Ability to stay calm and interact with confrontational and/or
potentially angry people
· Knowledge and ability to clearly explain rules of play and
operating house rules to guests and employees.