Theradynamics Rehab Management , located in Woodbury Long Island is seeking a dynamic, hardworking, highly motivated individual to join our team of professionals as a Controller.
Theradynamics Rehab Management is the leading provider of rehabilitation management and physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy services across the acute and post-acute care continuum. For over twenty years, Theradynamics has been offering therapy services and solutions across multiple settings including skilled nursing facilities, outpatient centers, home care programs, and pediatric clinics.
We provide an integrated, hands on approach to rehabilitative care. Utilizing our vast depth of resources and knowledge of the rehabilitation industry, we collaborate with our facility partners and the patients we serve to deliver individualized rehabilitation programs to meet the unique needs of each client we work with to yield positive clinical outcomes.
Job summary: The Controller provides oversight, direction and strategy regarding all financial areas of the organization. The position also provides operational and programmatic support to the organization. The ideal person combines experience in finance/accounting, strategic knowledge and team management.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze monthly financial reporting packages
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- BA in Accounting or Finance required; CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an accounting role with proven track record and processes to organize, implement, and manage entire company accounting process
- Management experience with daily financial operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level of proficiency with computers and learning new programs
- Strong understanding of accounting and cashflow management
Salary commensurate with experience
Generous PTO and Health Benefits
We are an EOE