E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support a contract in the Washington, DC area.
Responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle for software development and the application in production. Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
- Active Top-Secret clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8 years of experience with programming and software development in multiple layers in the software stack (UI, web or micro services, database, search).
- Experience with leading or advanced programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
- Experience with or quickly learn using Hadoop cluster to massively load data at scale.
- Experience with or quickly learn NoSQL database such as HBase to look up data in real-time.
- Experience with or quickly learn to how to use Kubernetes cluster to deploy microservices or scale up data processing.
- Experience with or quickly learn to build analytical dashboards using ReactJS.
- Automate data pipeline using Airflow framework.
- Automate AWS infrastructure creation using Ansible.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.