We are hiring a Full Time Retail Merchandise Representative to collaborate and strategize with store managers to improve sales and execute on client expectations. This Sales Representative will demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills by assisting customers, answering questions, and suggesting items of value to build customer loyalty. The ideal candidate is well organized, detail oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
Take this opportunity to join Bloomington’s leading business solutions provider and build your career, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training/support and ongoing career development
- Generous paid time-off
- Develop key relationships with store and market managers
- Ensure proper product placement that delivers best visibility
- Successfully secure front end and main aisles presence of client products
- Analyze business needs to identify growth opportunities
- Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results
- High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and daily Internet access
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
This position requires a vehicle with ability to transport POS material. The territory for this position is Bloomington and surrounding areas.