MTravel is the hosting division of Corporate Travel Management which provides the infrastructure and support for home-based agents and independent contractors. We currently have 500+ IC's nationwide who utilize our program. With 45 years of hosting expertise, MTravel helps agents achieve success beyond by providing deeply personal support, unmatched online booking technology and access to decades of front-line travel selling experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A successful candidate will have the ability to provide the support and nurturing necessary for the HBAs/ICs to grow their businesses through CTM enabling us to maximize the profit potential of this division.
- Online and phone support to assist home based agents and IC’s develop their businesses
- Understand how to analyze a customer issue, find the answer (knowing where to go or to whom) and resolve the problem efficiently
- Key knowledge of leisure suppliers with the ability to make recommendations and coach an HBA, for example, through a group booking including how to market it and maximize profits
- Personal motivational calls to each HBA with the ability to diagnose issues they are having and get them on the right track
- Ability to make, change and cancel reservations as needed
- Group air ticketing and other Apollo assistance (skill preferred, but not required)
- Assist with troubleshooting online booking issues with our consumer website
- Handle accounting questions regarding bookings
- Conduct some training sessions as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Quick learner
- Takes initiative - the ability to work largely unsupervised (after training)
- Strong technical/computer skills with the ability to learn new programs such as GroupMinder, SalesForce, Apollo (Internet, Word, Excel a must, Apollo a plus)
- Very organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Warm personality, patient, with the ability to interact with all types of personalities and build working relationships with our HBAs as well as our internal team
- Industry knowledge with strengths in the ability to coach HBA’s how to maximize sales (similar skills a good supplier business development manager would have)
- Positive attitude and totally customer service driven
- Exhibits good judgment and business sense
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.