All American Home Care is actively seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team!
We are building a recruiting team and need energetic, motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging, rewarding and fast-paced role!
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Utilize creative, "outside-the-box" methods to source and hire Home Health Aides, Personal Care Aides, RNs, LPNs and other Home Health Care Professionals
- Have strong familiarity with job boards such as Indeed,LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to "pound the pavement" and not over-rely on job boards
- Regularly host Open House hiring events
- Attend Job Fairs & Community Events to promote job opportunities
- Establish relationships and partnerships with organizations in your general area to build candidate pipelines
- Work as a team to facilitate success across all areas of the business
- Learn and utilize Human Resources skills to assist in other areas of the organization
We aim to be the new standard in Home Health Care, so this is an exciting opportunity to join us at the very start of an exciting new venture! Benefits for this role include:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based increases
- Promotion Opportunity
- Potential Growth opportunity both within and outside of the Recruiting Department!*
This role is ideal for an individual with 1-3 years of recruiting experience. Qualifications for this role are as follows:
- At least 1-3 years of Recruiting experience required
- Minimum of High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to handle high volume hiring and host high traffic Open House events
- Willing and eager to set-up off-site recruiting events
- Able to demonstrate Reliability and Responsibility - able to operate semi-autonomously
- Prior experience in Home Health Care preferred, Healthcare recruiting experience required.
If this is the type of recruiting role you've been waiting for, then don't wait any longer! Contact us today!
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled