The Sales & Service Support position will assist the sales associates in communicating with potential new customers, validating new sales leads, assisting in new account installations and assist in administrative tasks. The sales support specialist is considered an integral part of the sales team to assist in the forward progress of opportunities through the sales process. The successful person in this role is expected to be professional and courteous, exhibit a high level of attention to detail, be able to manage multiple projects with independent deadlines, work with members of other departments and work towards the goals of the sales department in a team-oriented collaborative environment
Responsibilities for Sales and Service Support
- Support the sales associate in the acquisition of new accounts by means of phone prospecting, customer lists, inbound leads, through marketing channels and any other potential source.
- Take service related calls and manage service-related requests or concerns. Provide customer service support to new and existing customers in a helpful and timely manner.
- Maintain the CRM for the sales pipeline and provide weekly reporting. Maintain the CRM for existing accounts.
- Support the service department supervisors with project specific needs such as paperwork, samples, artwork, catalogs, etc. as determined by the sales process.
- Support the sales associates and service department supervisors in the sale and installation of new accounts or selling new products. This includes sizing wearers for uniforms, visiting the customer's location, working with the Customer Service Representative to hand off the account.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings. Report on the flow of the CRM and the activity timeline of the sales department.
- Follow-up on “Key Projects” as assigned by the Director of Sales & Service.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years sales experience in a sales/customer service / administrative field.
- Computer and database management. Competency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, disciplined worker, organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, ability to learn and listen.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
Sparkle Uniform & Linen Service offers its employees a competitive salary and a full suite of comprehensive benefit plans.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching employer contributions
- Company provided cell phone/ vehicle
- Proprietary database training
- 50% off Employee cleaning discount
Sparkle Uniform & Linen Service is an equal opportunity employer. Sparkle Uniform & Linen Service is a drug-free workplace.