Warehouse LTL Packer
- Examine shipment contents and compares the item codes to the pick sheets to verify the correct items and quantities have been picked.
- Examines all items to ensure new condition and cleanliness.
- Utilizes RF scanners to ensure all orders and inventory are accurately tracked and apply an invoice number to the sales order.
- Packs, seals and labels all items to prepare materials for shipment, using hand tools, power tools, and packing materials.
- Ensure all items are packed to the established standards and policies.
- Applies all customer names and all required shipping labels to the completed package(s).
- Ensures packing stations are cleaned daily
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Abilities:
· High school diploma
· Previous experience in customer relationships
· Strong listening and verbal communication skills
· Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer service in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively by setting priorities.
· Have a strong sense of situational awareness to be able to prioritize tasks.
· Willingness and desire to learn about the products sold, customer service, policies, and procedures as well as the trucking industry as a whole.
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent Grammar and Spelling
· Focused and Goal Driven
· Positive Attitude & Moral Booster
Supplemental policies such as short-term disability and accident
401k with company match
Hourly plus opportunity for performance bonuses
Monday- Friday FT Day Shift 6:00am - 3:00pm. May be required to work every 8th Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm to support retail sales.