Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Direct Mail Manager to support our Marketing team.
As a Direct Mail Manager at CFC, you will develop, coordinate, and execute marketing strategies to meet desired business initiatives.
- Lead Direct Mail process; from strategy creation to mail date, including creating specifications, reviewing and approving artwork and/or proofs, attending press checks, approving imaging and/or insertion signoffs and ensuring adherence to postal regulations.
· Lead strategy and execution of Direct Mail for the launch of credit cards; design and structure campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue.
· Lead the day-to-day interaction and management of external agencies and vendors as well as develop new partnerships to expand and optimize CFC’S direct mail campaigns.
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Monitor performance, test opportunities to improve results, and troubleshoot performance disruptions.
- Continuously benchmark and assess campaign performances and recommend and implement improvement suggestions.
- Reviewing, manage and coordinate production schedules to meet deadlines
- Managing and coordinating all work (data, artwork, copy, print proofs, postage, etc.) between outside vendors and Marketing.
- Cross train with Internet Marketing associates in an effort to promote consistent marketing creatives and messages across various marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 4-7 years of hands on Direct Mail Marketing experience (preferably in the credit card industry)
- Bachelor’s degree.
· Demonstrated track record of successfully running direct mail campaigns and using data to build strategies to achieve improved performance goals
· Ability to successfully meet deadlines.
· Flexibility to be able to problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
· Knowledge of regulatory standards governing direct mail and solicitations.
· Extremely well-organized, pay meticulous attention to detail, be able to multi-task, and be very comfortable working with art and data files.
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated initiative/self-motivation, with the ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational needs.
· Any experience working with Social media advertising, SEO or other internet marketing channels is a plus.
· Working knowledge of various software, applications, and programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today at https://continentalfinancecompany.easyapply.co!
You will be required to work in-office for this position, telecommuting is not available.
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled