Client Relations Specialist
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Corporate Service team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
As part of the Corporate Service team, the Client Relations Specialist manages high profile accounts with an elevated level of service and support, in alignment with Payworks’ Relationship Management strategy. You will collaborate with a dedicated portfolio of clients to effectively understand their needs, present solutions, and deliver on commitments while working collaboratively within an Account Team. In addition, you will contribute to overall client satisfaction by aiding with phone queues and providing exceptional service to all Payworks clients. This role places an emphasis on building long-term relationships, fostering a partnership of high trust, satisfaction and client care. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for managing multiple priorities and projects, a passion for service, and be an exceptional team player.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Build client relationships – Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada. You will go above and beyond for clients, providing advice and guidance on the Payworks product and payroll legislation as well as taking initiative to deepen relationships as a trusted partner for primary business contact(s) of high profile accounts. With a focus on long-term relationship building, you will follow the guidelines of Proactive Relationship Management by engaging in regular value-added discussions tailored to the expectations and objectives of each client.
- Work with a team – In addition to assuming full responsibility and ownership of incoming calls, emails and projects from your portfolio of clients, you will be part of a bigger picture to ensure complete client satisfaction with full support from your leader and colleagues on the phone queue. You will partner with Implementation, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to collaboratively to deliver on commitments, retention of accounts, and ensure the best solution(s). Enable a great first impression by participating in introductory and hand-off meetings with new clients in Implementation, and stay continuously engaged with the ongoing pulse of clients throughout their journey with Payworks.
- Make great products even better – You will identify, recommend or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries to the appropriate internal team, optimizing our client retention and user experience. Acting as the voice of our customer, you will contribute business insights, share client feedback and assist with identifying opportunities for product enablement.
- Enhance your career – We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. We will provide a solid training experience to set you up for success!
- Previous customer service and/or payroll experience.
- Exceptional client service and communication techniques, including the ability to ask great questions and apply relationship-building skills.
- Ability to self-manage multiple commitments, continuously prioritizing and handling client requests with professionalism and the appropriate degree of urgency.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team, demonstrating resourcefulness in the use of available tools and support resources.
- Previous project management our account management experience would be considered an asset.
- Related experience in using JIRA/SugarCRM would be considered an asset.
- PCP Certification or related studies, or equivalent combination of education and experience, would be considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Client Relations Specialist reports into the Payworks office, however has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position