At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a PRN Therapist who can coordinate and provide individual therapy, group therapy and family counseling for clients within the facility.
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop client resources used in individual and group therapy during treatment
- Provide therapy to clients as assigned by Clinical Director
- Participate in clinical team meetings
- Conduct groups according to client weekly group schedules and document accordingly
- Assists clients in developing measurable chemical dependency/dual diagnosis related discharge treatment plan, goals and objectives
- Complete and maintain treatment plan review, and any appropriate updates/changes
- Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding the client's' histories and progress, services provided, and other required information
- Monitors client progress and adjusts clinical approach as necessary
- Ensure all clinical and counseling care requirements are met in a timely and quality basis per licensure, accreditation, and certification requirements
- Contact clients families regularly and provide family therapy
- Work with case management to develop aftercare plans for continuing for continuing treatment after discharge from our program
- Collaborate with utilization review team to provide necessary clinical information for insurance certification
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Master’s level education required
- Active and current licensure as a social worker, professional counselor or marriage and family therapist required
- FirstAid/CPR certification required for all staff, on site training provided
- Must possess an understanding of the nature of addiction recovery and clinical intervention which leads to greatest outcomes and creates conditions for highest probability of sustained recovery
- Certified in Dialectical behavior therapy preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in drug and alcohol treatment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings
- Excellent computer skills.
- Working knowledge of EMR system preferred
- Exceptional and demonstrable customer service skills
- Strong goal setting skills and goal achievement history
- Ability to multi-task and successfully prioritize workload
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled