Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Compliance Risk Manager to support our Compliance team.
The Compliance Risk Manager is responsible for managing a comprehensive risk assessment framework to ensure the applicable regulatory compliance risks and internal controls are identified and assessed to determine the risk profile for applicable laws/regulations.
· Design and implement a comprehensive Compliance Risk Assessment (CRA) framework for the company, identifying the inherent risk of applicable laws/regulations/rules and assessing the efficacy of internal controls to derive residual risk profile.
· Support the Senior Vice President of Compliance’s leadership and guidance to CRA stakeholders as to the methodology, technical aspects, and interpreting results.
· Compile data and prepare risk dashboards designed to identifies the regulatory compliance risk profile on an ongoing basis.
· Coordinate the integration of the results of the CRA with the Compliance Risk Management Team to drive a risk-based application of compliance resources regarding their monitoring and testing activities.
· Conduct comprehensive risk assessments assignments.
· Responsible for managing internal and external audit requests and timely delivery of such requests.
· Responsible for the compilation of relevant data for management review.
· Stay abreast of the changing regulatory landscape and updating risk appetite statement and CRA framework, as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, or related focus required.
· Working knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Fair Lending, ECOA (Reg. B), FCRA, UDAAP, TCPA, SCRA, FDCPA, GLBA, Credit CARD Act, FACTA, TILA, BSA/AML, Reg P, and Mastercard Credit card rules
· Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
· Proficiency with MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· 3-5 years of experience in regulatory compliance, risk management, or similar experience in the financial service industry preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience of management experience in the financial compliance field preferred.
· Prior experience in corporate environment working with regulators, auditors, and legal counsel preferred.
· Professional certification (CRCM, CERP, CIA, and/or CCSA) or Juris Doctorate \(JD\) preferred.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today!
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled