Franco's offers the best in fitness equipment, personal training and group exercise in the New Orleans Area. We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff to help our clients achieve real results. We are committed to helping our members create a community to wellness by offering an all-inclusive health and fitness experience. We recognize that each members fitness journey is different, thus, we offer a wide variety of studio classes, small group training and personal training. If fitness is your passion and you love to bring joy to others, support them in their goals, and make people feel connected to a positive and friendly community you could be a great fit for the Franco's culture. A smile, positive mindset and a passion for health and fitness are the personality traits we strive for!
- Employment INCLUDES free gym membership, off street employee parking
- Perfect job for high school/college students or for Full Time employees with a passion for fitness looking to make additional income.
- M-F 5-8pm
- Weekend rotation shifts
- High school graduate is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the members expectations
- Ability to communication effectively with both staff and members is critical.
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
- Functional computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task is very helpful to successfully
- Previous work experience in retail, hospitality or health club is preferred
- Greets each member and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly, positive warm welcome upon entering the gym.
- Says Hello to all incoming guests and says Good-bye to all outgoing guests. WARM WELCOME/FOND FAREWELL
- Provides security and control to the front door area of the facility.
- Checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies Director.
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
- Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate department in a prompt, professional manner.
- Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone etiquette.
- Addresses caller’s requests and/or takes appropriate messages.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain professional appearance and wear proper uniform attire with nametag while on duty.
- Rolls towels and other materials as needed/requested.
- Reserves time/makes appointments for tanning and classes on Mind body
- Processes retail and concession sales.
- Required to attend all staff meetings.
- Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to Company standards.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures as assigned.
- Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident reports.
- Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Front desk manager.