Booking Team Specialist
Apollo Cannabis Clinics are Clinics of the future. We provide our patients with an accessible path to medical cannabis treatments, free from stigma. Our patients continuously trust us to provide the best care and partnership in their journey towards improving their lives.
PURPOSE: The ideal candidate naturally prioritises customer service and would provide the highest level of care and support to patients. Apollo has experienced steady growth and has an organic entrepreneurial feel to it - so if you are adaptable, dependable and ambitious, there will be plenty of opportunities for development.
● Schedule and coordinate appointments for patients into designated clinic days and healthcare practitioner schedules
● Answer phone calls and email queries from patients, licensed producers, business partners and other parties promptly and professionally
● Create and update patients' electronic health records
● Provide administrative reports and make corrections to ensure accurate record keeping
● Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization
● Prepare correspondence between medical providers and their patients
● Provide exceptional quality customer service to patients at all times
● Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing weekly/monthly metric reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends
Positive attitude, desire to grow and a keen entrepreneurial spirit
Must have customer service experience, hospitality and/or health care industry experience preferred, but not mandatory
Proficient in English and with strong written and oral communication skills – clarity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills in verbal communication.
Empathy and emotional intelligence for relationship building are essential
A passion and desire to help people improve their health
Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and ability to foster a positive work environment
Ability to function in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with openness to new ideas and the flexibility to adapt positively to changes in direction, priorities, schedules, or responsibilities
Able to listen well, accurately communicate ideas, and work well in a team setting
Apollo is a growing organization in the exciting, fast-paced and evolving industry of medical cannabis. Working at Apollo provides our employees an atmosphere of ongoing professional advancement opportunities, learning, challenges and problem-solving. Our teams consist of dedicated and empathetic professionals with a diverse set of perspectives, experiences and collaboration to maximize our collective impact.
Please note for the time being this position will be working remotely, however once clinics open it will be located in one of our GTA locations.