Do you want to work for an organization that values partnership? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Survey CAD Technician in our Kansas City, Missouri office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Read plans and specs
- Prepare CAD files of field work
- Prepare subdivisions plats, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and construction staking plans
You will be a good fit if:
- 2+ years drafting and design experience
- Land survey experience a plus
- Have technical competence in current release of AutoCAD Civil 3-D software,
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be willing to have fun
- Leadership that values teamwork
- Employee Owners who value their ownership!
- We have an AMAZING Survey team that supports training and development
- We are just different
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our organization. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled