ND Landscape Services has been providing Full-Service Landscaping for clients in the North Shore and Metro North area since 1980. We are seeking to hire a Recruiting Representative to assist with recruitment efforts through engagement with the local community.
This is a per-diem position that will be active during periods of high-volume recruiting. The first assignment will begin in October and run about 6 weeks to recruit temporary snow shovelers and operators for the upcoming winter season.
- Under the direction of Production Management and Human Resources, visit pre-established local businesses, universities, and/or areas to promote ND Landscape Service’s job openings and hand out hiring advertisements.
- Engage with bystanders by sharing information about ND Landscape Service’s job openings and assisting with the application process.
- Facilitate a positive candidate experience through championing the company and providing professional and friendly communication to all prospective jobseekers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to proactively approach individuals to conversate
- Proficiency with operating computers and mobile devices
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation and attendance
- Bilingual - English and Spanish, a plus
Hours and Compensation
- 2 hour shifts, approximately 1-2 hours per week
- Payment equivalent to $20 per hour, plus additional value for each successful application received
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual who is looking to make extra income this fall!