We are seeking a highly motivated Product Manager for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering best-in-class products that meet customer needs and drive business growth.
Who is Ackroo?
Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based technology Company that is consolidating, simplifying and improving the loyalty marketing, payments and point of sale industry. Problem solvers, strategic out-of-the-box thinkers, and individuals who are eager to make a difference will thrive in our entrepreneurial environment.
Why join the â€˜Kroo?
- Innovation: We foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the-box creativity.
- Transparency: Building trust as a team through transparent, open feedback and communication
- Collaboration + Teamwork: Collaborating with a group of passionate, driven people makes our gears run smoothly.
- Ownership: Not only does our team get to own their projects, through our stock options program, they get to be an owner.
- Work-life Balance: Thriving both personally and professionally is key to success at Ackroo. Hybrid work, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits are offered to support your health and wellness.
What youâ€™ll do
- Requirements definition: Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and define detailed product requirements. Clearly communicate specifications to engineering, design, and other relevant teams.
- Product development: Lead the product development lifecycle. Work closely with engineering, to ensure successful product delivery on time and within scope.
- Market research: Conduct thorough market research, including customer analysis, competitive assessment, and industry trends. Gather insights to inform product decisions and prioritize features.
- Product strategy: Working with the Director of Product, you will help to develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's goals and market trends. The focus will be on identifying opportunities for product differentiation and innovation.
- Roadmap planning: Create and manage the product roadmaps, outlining the development, enhancements, and releases of products. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and timely execution.
- User-centric focus: Advocate for the user and ensure that products deliver exceptional user experiences. Incorporate user feedback and conduct usability testing to continuously improve products.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other teams to ensure alignment and effective communication throughout the product lifecycle.
A little bit about you
- 5+ years of experience in product management roles
- Previous experience working with SaaS, and B2B, B2B-B2C products
- Gift Card, Loyalty, and/or Payment industry knowledge/experience POS terminals, POS systems, credit/debit/gift/loyalty transactions processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Customer-focused mindset
- Proficiency in product management tools and software
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Jira, Trello, and Confluence management tools
What we offer
- Salary: $90,000-100,000 (based on experience)
- Quarterly based performance bonus'
- 3 weeksâ€™ vacation + 6 flexible/sick days
- Employer-paid health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- A fun work environment with a great team and lots of snacks
Ackroo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. If you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise our Talent Acquisition team.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are selected to move forward in the next step of the recruitment process.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position