New Grad Opportunities
EfficiencyOne isn’t just an organization; it’s a movement. Our organization’s purpose is “Helping people build a better world through energy efficiency.” We come to work every day because we want a better world, and we believe we can contribute to a more prosperous, sustainable future through efficiency.
Nova Scotia is a leader in the transition to a clean energy future. Ranked as one of Canada’s top performers for energy efficiency programs, a multi-year winner of Canada's greenest employers, and named one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers for 2020, EfficiencyOne is helping build a better world through efficiency. Through the administration of Efficiency Nova Scotia programs and services, EfficiencyOne is supporting hundreds of thousands of Nova Scotians with industry-leading, cost-effective efficiency solutions to transform the way they use and save energy.
We are incredibly proud of our achievements and know one of the driving forces behind our success is our people, our values, and the behaviors we commit to every day as part of our culture. Our culture is about acting quickly and positively, taking care to understand others’ needs, and providing timely responses. It’s about doing the right thing and working with the greater organization in mind. It’s striving for simplicity while keeping our customers top of mind in everything we do and in every decision we make. It’s about setting challenging goals and working with each other to deliver our best work. We are respectful in everything we do and support and value others by fostering an environment where every voice is appreciated. It’s about building collaborative relationships based on trust and open communication.
Your long-term career with one of Canada's greenest employers starts here. Become a member of an organization filled with passionate, environmentally conscious people, dedicated to supplying Nova Scotians with industry-leading, cost-effective efficiency solutions for business and homes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with PC environment, software, hardware, and changing technologies; Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Strong interpersonal skills and superior time management skills, along with excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Flexible and have above-average attention to detail combined with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (Entry into our benefit and defined contribution plan on the first day of employment)
- Excellent employment practices, including:
- Engaging, fun and respectful work climate
- Flexible work schedules
- Wellness Initiatives
- Corporate gym memberships
- Commitment to employee development and “promote from within.”
- Opportunity to make a significant personal impact to help EfficiencyOne build a better world and contribute to a more prosperous, sustainable future through efficiency.
EfficiencyOne is committed to fostering a culture that is supportive and values others, one that is grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, persons of minority sexual orientations, and gender identities.