The National WWII Museum is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk. This full-time position will report to the Accounting Manager. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for daily posting of receipts, billing of accounts receivable, distribution of incoming mail, processing of retail invoices, filing, and other administrative and accounting support.
· High school education with three to five years bookkeeping and basic accounting knowledge and experience working in a fast-pace accounting
· Ability to learn various database and software programs.
· Competency in Microsoft Excel.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Initiative, organizational skills, good judgement, and the ability to handle a high volume of transactions.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Great customer service skills.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.