Ely Enterprises is looking for a highly-motivated & self-driven Sales Rep to join our sales team. Ely Enterprises is about trust, friendship, and a shared ambition to lead the world in environmental equipment. If you are looking to be a part of a company that is growing and part of the community; driven to improve and protect our environment and make a difference in this world, we would be excited to have you join our team!
- Work on capturing sales from new accounts and existing accounts
- Develop, sell, and close sales transactions within acceptable profit margins
- Sell on value and service, not price
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Handle client issues in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to external and internal customer requests within 24 hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Software Products
- Familiarity with BRM and/or CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (industrial space preferred, but not required)
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required
- Generating leads
- Initiate and follows up on all sales calls
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and visit a prospective customer
- Hit monthly sales activity targets
- Keep CRM up-to-date daily with detailed notes on each customer
- Negotiating all pricing for proposals with prospective clients
- Active listening - identifying and understanding the customers' needs so you can provide solutions
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will combine a bachelor's degree with a minimum of five (5) years (preferred, not required) of outside sales experience in an industrial or commercial setting.
WHY ELY ENTERPRISES?
We believe we have an obligation as an employer to have a positive & sustainable impact on society and paying attention to the well-being of our people. As one of the industry-leading recycling solutions suppliers for 41+ years, we serve clients nationwide, from distribution centers, scrap yards, recycling centers, retail operations, paper and packaging plants to various types of industrial facilities throughout the world. More specifically, our factory-trained Service Technicians are professionals who fixes problems, makes repairs, and installs both new and used recycling equipment for our clients to keep them running smoothly. Whether youâ€™re in management, service, or sales, or support, you are an essential part of our overall success.
Along with competitive compensation packages, Ely Enterprises, Inc. provides an excellent benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan (with company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Overtime Opportunities
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (PHMP)
Our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to you:
- On-the-job training
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive benefitsÂ
- Continuing Education
Ely Enterprises, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for these openings. Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status. Ely Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and welcomes all qualified applicants.