ND Landscape Services has been providing Full-Service Landscaping for clients in the North Shore and Metro North area since 1980. People are at the core of everything we do, and because of this, we’re looking for extra-ordinary individuals who want to learn and progress with a company that is continuing to grow and flourish.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated and team-oriented Fleet Mechanic to join our team. Candidates must have experience working with light and medium trucks, skid steers, and trailers, and have some knowledge of trailer wiring. The ability to work a flexible schedule in the winter months is required to assist with our snow and ice management team’s mechanical needs.
• Minimum of 5 years of automotive mechanical experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Good negotiation skills and vendor management experience
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with computer programs, including MS 365 (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Metal fabrication, welding, and small engine repair knowledge is a plus
This position averages 45 to 55 hours per week and is eligible for overtime pay provisions for hours worked in excess of 40.
• Compensation of $20-$30 per hour, based on experience
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• 401(k) with a company match
• Paid holidays, vacation, sick time
• Life insurance, and LTD
• Holiday gifts, company gatherings, and a variety of perks throughout the year
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Individuals who are:
• Committed to professionalism and integrity
• Passionate about continuous improvement
• Dedicated to creating win-win relationships to achieve excellence
• Interested in working for a company that is system driven and operates with a
sense of urgency
If these values sound like you and you’re looking to join a fantastic team, then you have come to the right place! Don’t wait on this incredible opportunity. Apply today!