Client Training Associate
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 500 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Implementation team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there's always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE - IT'S WHAT WE DO
As part of the Implementation team, the Client Training Associate is passionate about creating and delivering training programs and they fulfill the Payworks purpose of "Doing Right by People" by delivering training programs that educate our clients on our Workforce Management Solutions. They assist with creating high-quality learning experiences, designing repeatable or custom training solutions, and identifying opportunities to improve our training initiatives. As an expert on the application of our Payworks products, their mandate includes empowering both new and existing clients with confidence in using all modules in order to enable client success. The Client Training Associate collaborates within the Client Training team, as well as cross-functionally with departments such as Product, Learning and Development, Marketing, Implementation and Service.WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture - Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to "Pay it Forward".
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs - Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks - Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Deliver training sessions - Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada. You will deliver one-to-one, one-to-many or multi-client training sessions on Payworks features and functionality based on client needs and experience level, both virtually and onsite client calls, e-mails, or projects, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction by providing superior customer service. You will leverage adult learning principles to ensure the client understands the functionality and benefits of Payworks product and how it can improve their business processes. You will offer client support both pre and post training, and partner with colleagues on training requests, where applicable.
- Make great products even better - You will identify, recommend or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries to the appropriate internal team, optimizing our client retention and user experience.
- Work with a team - As a subject matter expert, you will maintain the accuracy of Payworks training resources to support end user knowledge retention, including but not limited to instructor and participant guides, interactive tutorials, videos, quick reference cards, best practices, conceptual diagrams, web based training, and evaluation forms. You will apply your continuous learning of our product and industry standards to contribute to both internal and external Product documentation, as Payworks' offering continues to evolve.
- Enhance your career - We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. We will provide a solid training experience to set you up for success!
- Two or more years of experience delivering client training.
- Knowledge of Payworks product or related exposure of comparable solutions as Payroll, Absence Management, Time Management and HR module is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to facilitate groups of various sizes.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple demands concurrently, work independently, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Ability to travel locally to support on-site training requests, when required.
- Experience in hosting and facilitating virtual training sessions will be an asset.
- Certificate in Adult Learning & Development, Professional Training, Instructional Design, or equivalent is an asset.
- PCP Certification or ability to complete within two years. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Client Training Associate reports into the Payworks office in Winnipeg, however has the option to work in the office or on a hybrid work model.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position