As a Solutions Engineer you will be in charge of driving successful implementation and integration of our engagement solutions and creating a stellar experience for Coconut's customers. You are known for your ability to identify and resolve issues related to the implementation and integration of software and ensure success with thorough active time management and continued communication with your accounts.
This multifaceted role means you’ll act not only as the technical subject matter expert for the Professional Services team, but you’ll also work closely with customers to integrate coconut into their tech stack, workflows, and processes. Your technical background makes it a breeze to scope out technical needs with customers and how best to implement our product in order to bring those needs to life.
This is an exciting hands-on technical position and the right fit will have a solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, and build champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical and product expertise. You know how to ask the right questions, how to put customers at ease and have a passion for problem solving and finding opportunity. You’re a natural ‘tinkerer’ who is self driven to understand new technologies, how they work, and how they might contribute to solving future challenges. You’re agile, analytical, and creative and your ability to manage multiple priorities makes you amazing at what you do!
We realize people do not fit into neat little boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic people who are driven by a need for continuous learning and growth. We are excited to continue to scale on our path to success by building a diverse and inclusive team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for people as passionate about their work as we are!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO:
- Represent Coconut Software and its values in public communication around broader initiatives, specific projects, and customer engagements.
- Install & configure Coconut Software solutions in customer accounts as per Statement of Work (SOW)
- Provide technical training sessions remotely and/or on-site (when safe to do so)
- Work closely with product and design, development, customer experience, and sales team on customer needs
- Seamlessly integrating the Coconut platform within various workflows via technology solutions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and cloud native
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- An understanding of various API protocols and architecture styles (ie SOAP, REST, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to creatively explain and present complex technical concepts and translate in an easy-to-understand manner to non-technical audience
- Solution oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit and driven to take initiative and be proactive
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and you’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Workplaces for Youth and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.