Come join a
growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the
marketing and servicing of credit cards!
Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those
consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Customer Service Analyst
to support our Customer Relations team.
The Customer Service Analyst is responsible for investigating and resolving
complex and sensitive service-related disputes involving credit card consumers;
and monitoring various functions within the company to ensure consumer
complaints/issues are handled appropriately and within specified timeframes.
- Reviews reports daily to ensure proper call center procedures are
followed for credit card fee reversals, new card requests, application
documentation, credit limit increases and billing disputes.
- Documents non-compliant instances for correction by call center
- Investigates and analyzes determinations on complex
service-related disputes involving consumers to ensure compliance with
credit card regulations, avoid litigation costs and promote consumer
- Examines causes of customer disputes and initiates corrective
action with third party vendor management team to improve customer
- Analyzes and recommends improvements in customer service policies,
systems, programs and services.
- Verifies consumer credit information with credit bureaus.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will
have the following:
· Two years of customer service experience.
· Previous banking experience preferred
· Excellent oral/written communication, organization,
and customer relationship skills
· Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and
take direction from management
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· High attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and
Why Continental Finance?
Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of
credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s
founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to
customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and
responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative
financial tech company! With a state of the art consumer underwriting,
marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our
consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are
proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers
who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking
bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We
uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do
our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in
an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and
apply online today!
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled