NAWSNY is looking for an Inventory Specialist in its Yonkers, NY location. This role will be responsible for warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from warehouse to shipping. This individual has the responsibility and authority to carry out all assigned tasks and will report to our Warehouse Manager.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling product; invoicing product; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Receives material by performing Count and Condition inspection, stows material consistent with NAWSNY Storage Plan.
- Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- Performs cycle count daily to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Validates the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma required and 0-2 years of warehouse experience.
- Skills and Qualifications: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Sporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
- Able to push, pull and lift, up to 50lbs.
- Able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Functional skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to navigate and articulate with company inventory software.
- Great organizational/time management skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and sick days
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development assistance
THE CUSTOMER CENTER MANAGEMENT, INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled