CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
ABOUT EVENT TRAVEL MANAGEMENT.
Events Travel Management (ETM) represents a complete service for all Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, and Events (MICE). This growing sector of CTM offers value across each discipline of events and has an experienced team and the latest technology and tools, focusing on customer satisfaction and opening a variety of revenue opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is a national role and one that is responsible for supporting the organization’s Strategic Sourcing Division; a division which focuses specifically our global site selection services and meetings procurement.
We are looking for hospitality industry or meeting management sales team member who is highly-motivated and wants to enjoy the independence and rewards of managing your own business.
This role will operate in a fast-paced, creative and dynamic environment among a team of passionate and enthusiastic event travel management professionals. If you think you have what it takes to join the most awarded travel management company, then talk to us today.
• We offer a strong internal support structure
• Team member orientation and equipment provided
• Marketing support and sales collateral
• Access to our library of destination information, contracting language, terms, and trends
• Access to our technology including hotel search engine database of over 200,000 venues worldwide
• Internal business plan development and support
• Ability to sell meetings technology in conjunction with Strategic Sourcing Programs.
• Financial support
• Regional customer event opportunities
• Desire to run business and related entrepreneurial skill set
• Strong selling and prospecting skills in procuring meetings management
• Proven track record of driving sales results, particularly in a new client setting
• Demonstrating the ability to drive growth in client base
• Delivering exceptional client service support
• Effective communication skills
• Meetings Industry experience and knowledge
• Self-management skills and ability to execute independently
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.