Groundskeeper / Site Worker - Whitecap Entertainment
At Murphy Hospitality Group we pride ourselves on an exceptionally high standard of quality service and products. It takes the best people to reach this higher standard of excellence. We believe in extensive training and providing our people with an excellent benefits program, competitive wages, advancement, and professional development opportunities. At MHG it’s all about the people!
Whitecap Entertainment is the producer of the largest multi-day outdoor festival in Atlantic Canada, the Cavendish Beach Music Festival, where more than 60,000 visitors flock to the festival grounds for the biggest names in country music, camping, dinning and to create memorable experiences that will last a lifetime. At Whitecap Entertainment, our focus is providing guests a memorable experience like no other.
As Groundskeeper / Site Worker, You Will
· Maintaining site landscaping. Keeping grounds free from trash, litter, and debris, and emptying trash receptacles.
· Set up site for festival, including building out activations, delivering and moving equipment, and setting up VIP/ Corporate areas.
· Ordering and delivering supplies as needed
· Take down of site after festival
· Inventory keeping
What You Bring
· Able to lift 20-30 pounds
· Enjoy working outdoors in a variety of temperatures
· Periods of sitting, standing and bending down during shift
· Ability to understand verbal directions and closely execute with minimal supervision
· Reliable transportation to work location
What We Offer
· Growth and professional development opportunities
· Employee Family Assistance Programs
· MHG Wellness & Fitness programs
· Discounts from local shops and MHG locations
This will be a temporary contract position for 7-8 weeks, beginning in June.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position