Norwalk Dialysis Center is currently seeking a Medical Director (Nephrologist) to join our dynamic team of caring professionals in the Dialysis Center.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the clinical leader of the facility, the Medical Director (Nephrologist) is responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of care given to all facility patients, by all those who provide care, including physicians.
- Lead quality activities at the facility through quality assessment and performance improvement policies, as well as through the oversight of key interdisciplinary patient care processes.
- Motivate and inspire interdisciplinary teams to achieve continuous improvement through the implementation of a wide range of quality and safety activities.
- Conduct audits to assure adherence to policies and procedures; review of training, education and competency of team members; approval of updates to policy and procedure; assuring compliance with appropriate laws and regulations; maintaining a safe working environment for caregivers; and monitoring water treatment and dialysate preparation are all critical facets of quality and safety that require medical director oversight.
- Help the team learn and practice what matters most to each patient, and to each physician
What we offer: Our facilities offer staff far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents
Salary commensurate with experienceGenerous PTO packageHealth/Dental Benefits401k planIce cream truck dayEmployee of the month
We are an EOE