Working at MEMX:
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is seeking to register as a new stock exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are off to a great start assembling a talented team who are ready to collaborate, innovate, and challenge the status quo. We are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion -- we take great pride in our selection process -- and that starts with finding the right people. If you are interested in learning about our opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
The Network/Systems Engineer will work on growing, monitoring and troubleshooting the software and network operations in a distributed multi-site environment. This person will have the ability to provide first level system/network support and problem resolution identification. This person will be the go-to for hands-on on-site support.
- Support the deployment of enterprise and production software with the use of Jamf and Ansible.
- Assist the deployment and change management of network code utilizing Ansible and other automation tools.
- Perform product analysis, QA, troubleshooting, and support of the enterprise and production environments.
- Coordinate with the Security and business teams to help engineer/implement secure end-user solutions
- Collaborate across various teams to design company level business requirements
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of network engineering experience
- Experience with Mac and Linux preferred
- Network and firewall experience
- Broad systems knowledge including an understanding of the connections and relationships across the entirety of the IT landscape
- Eager to learn and contribute in a fast-paced dynamic environment
At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring a diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. You can learn and grow with the firm while gaining exposure to all facets of a stock exchange. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.